Saturday, April 14, 2007

Pick Pickler (again) & GO PREDS!!


You lose some... but then you WIN some!!!! The Preds lost Game 1 on Wednesday night in overtime. It was a very exciting game. Nashville tied up it up in regulation with 50 seconds remaining. OT is sudden death...they played a full 20 minute period with neither team scoring... then in the 2nd OT period about 10 minutes in, the stinking Sharks scored and it was over :( It was a really long game considering there are 15 or 20 minute breaks between periods. My throat was hurting when I got home and my ears were ringing b/c it was so loud.


Game 2 was MUCH better. It started out with Amy Grant & Vince Gill singing the national anthem. They did a great job. The Preds beat the Sharks 5-2!! It was another crazy game filled with penalties and fights. Now they go out to San Jose to play 2 games in the Shark Tank on Monday & Wednesday....


I did see Kellie Pickler again and was so bummed we didnt take our camera with us... I'm really hoping I see her at an opportune time at our next home game--Friday the 20th.


GO PREDS!!!

No comments: