Monday, May 7, 2007

Feedback, por favor???

I never intended for this to be a blog for the masses (like a gossip blog or political blog). I certainly have a strong opinion about politics especially, but I try to keep that off this page.

The purpose of this blog is to let people know what I've been doing. I thought a blog would be easier...b/c not everyone is on myspace or other social networking sites...and not everyone wants to read a bunch of emails. A blog lets you visit at your leisure... so it's a choice.

I know how many people visit the blog from my site meter, but I dont get a lot of feedback.

Show me some love/hate people... let me know if you like it... think my posts are too long... too boring or something. It really does take some time to think and type all this out, so I want to know if you guys/gals like or are ambivalent about this.

If you're shy about leaving a public comment to a post, drop me an email... the address is at the top-right of the blog. If you leave a post anonymously, thats cool too...but put your name or some way I can identify you in the message.

I hope you guys are enjoying this...

1 comment: