Thursday, July 19, 2007

People we still need around...

Tammy Faye (Baker) Messner has long been a fascinating and inspirational personality in my opinion. Her life has been amazing and interesting at the same time.

Of course, I think that anyone swindled by her husband (and likely her) with the whole PTL scandal is an unfortunate circumstance. Did she know that her husband was such a dirtbag? Most likely...

However, I'm so sad to see that she is reaching the end of her life here. If you havent seen the documentary, "The Eyes of Tammy Faye," I suggest you watch it. I'm typically skeptical of televangelist types, but for some reason, I feel like she has always mostly been genuine.

If you saw the recent clip of her on Larry King Live, you'll know what Im talking about... bless her heart. Cancer sucks.

1 comment:

Josh Middleton said...

God love Tammy Faye. I saw that Doc. and love it.