Sunday, August 26, 2007

Waterpark? I went there on vacation.

Here's a Saturday experience. After my hair stylist asked me what I had planned for the weekend, I mentioned I was going to Watermark for dinner. It's a well known, trendy but delicious restaurant in town... I got confused... b/c she replied... "my uncle went there on vacation." She proceeded to mention things that didnt add up to a dinner experience in Nashville... and I said (nicely), "What are you talking about? I was talking about the restaurant Watermark?" She thought I said waterpark...

Anyway...with that said... It was my first time at Watermark, and it was my birthday request to Hal. Via an exaggerated story when he made reservations, he snagged us a table with great views (I had a city view... he had a view of me...OK?) Nuff said.

The dinner was flippin' fantastic. I'll give you a food review verbally if you're interested in going there. I definitely recommend a visit if you're in Nashvegas.

To continue the evening, we walked next door to Sambuca for a post dinner drink. First time there, too... but I'll let you decide for yourself if you wanna go there. I wont make a recommendation either way. I'm like a politician in that sense :)

We came home after that and called a taxi to take us to Tribe. It was a fun time... I had a lot of Cran & Grey Goose... but a lady always knows when to leave (if you know Fried Green Tomatoes, you know that line) ... and that was the extent of my disclosable "pre" birthday.

1 comment:

Josh Middleton said...

Cracking up at the hairdresser story. Once again, I can just vision you sitting there confused as she goes on and on about her daddy's vacation, before you just have to cut her off and ask what the hell she's talking about. Ha!