Monday, January 28, 2008

Don't Judge Me!

Well... unfortunately I cant get by with not being judged. Even though it's something that happens in everyday interactions, it's taken on a whole new meaning with my current job.

At the end of each training session I conduct, the attendees fill out a survey. It's always interesting checking out the results. I havent really had a job where I received so much feedback on a regular basis. I've already been through plenty of highs & lows in such a short amount of time. The first week was pretty brutal, but subsequent results were more positive--as they should be.

Anyway, I've definitely developed a new appreciation for filling out surveys for other people though! I dont have a real point to this post, but I thought I would share my new reality with you guys/gals.

No comments: