Thursday, April 10, 2008

Drats... Drats, Drats, Drats!!!

If you've watched Roseanne episodes as many times as I have, you'll know where that title came from.

Anyway, Frig! The Predators first playoff game of the season was tonight in Detroit. I've been so anxious about this game and have been on edge all day. Nevermind that we are playing the #1 team in the league... when the playoffs start, everyone has a clean slate.

Unfortunately, we didnt come out on the winning end. We didnt play well, but the score wasnt crazy. It was tied up until the 3rd period when the Red Wings scored a goal (that was VERY questionable) to take the lead. Alas, our attempt with pulling the goalie for an extra attacker wasnt in the cards & the Wings got an empty net shot to put the final nail in the coffin.

Disappointed? Absolutely, but there is another game on Saturday & THEN... we come home to Nashville for Game 3 & 4 next week.

IT'S ON!

P.S. If you read this post to the end (non hockey fans--ie, Josh), I applaud you.

1 comment:

Josh Middleton said...

I am a devoted World of Casey Bloggy Friend. I read all the way till the end. I might have quickly scanned over a few words like playoffs, goals, team, hockey. But I read it till the end!

Sorry your team lost, Gurl. I hope they win their next game! :)