Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pins & Needles

Hey, y'all. I dont really have too much to blog about. I'm really really anxious to see if the Predators are going to snag a playoff spot... they are in a really tight chase for the last spot in our conference right now with Vancouver & only 3 games remaining. Go Preds!!!

Also, we're still in the house hunt. It's funny how some of the ones you fall in love with based on the internet pics turn out to be something you dont like at all. Other times, it's quite the opposite... I'll see something that looks just ok on the net, but when I actually view it, I really like it.

I'll keep you all posted. I'd love to have something to announce soon, but nothing for now.

Stay Tuned!!!

1 comment:

Josh Middleton said...

Good luck, Gurl. I've said it a hundred times already - but here it is again!