Monday, February 19, 2007

Pick Pickler

I enjoyed the Prez Day holiday at a Predators game with Hal and his sister. It was a great game and the Preds won. They are #1 in the NHL again.for now.

After the game, we went to the Palm.

While there, the next booth filled with 2 Predators AND.... Kellie Pickler... from American Idol.

I think the lady from Albemarle, NC has an interest...in Jordan Tootoo...one of the well known Preds players. (Ask Pred Vernon Fiddler...he was with them). Kellie is really cute... and seems interested in Toot. She did wear his tie in a flirty manner.

They left... and soon after we did...but as we left..we saw 2 other Preds... Jared Smithson (babyface) and Shea Webber (wearing D&G)...

I saw a TN Titan and a Rascal Flatts guy there too...

Why am I so excited about Kellie Pickler????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What I want to know is was she wearing rea high heels?