Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hippity hop, hippity hop, Will the Easter Bunny stop?

Ok, that's the dumbest Easter reference I can think of right now. It could have just as easily been a Frosty the Snowman reference since I did see snow flurries on Friday... IN APRIL!!!!

Hope you all had a Happy Easter! The damn bunny didnt bring me any chocolates, but my grandmother has always sent me an Easter card... and didnt disappoint this year! It's very cute.

I had another fun, last week. I met up with my absentee coworker (maternity leave) for lunch one day. Seeing a couple month old baby is usually cute and sweet...and he was both.

The last regular season, home Preds game was last Thursday...and we won!!

Friday night, we did one of my favorite things... go out to dinner, come home and listen to music, have cocktails and talk all kinds of nonsense until way too late.

Saturday was noneventful mostly. Our duplex neighbor moves in next weekend so there were last minute things to do there... It will be so nice to be over all that... I may have said this before, but I havent been clothes shopping since last December (aside from a few shops in Kansas City)... and that is DEFINITELY on this weekends agenda.

Sunday was a really fun day. We had brunch at Hal's parents... including a few mimosas... then later that night we went to some friends for dinner and to watch the Soprano's and Entourage. I've never seen Soprano's, but it was interesting. I still havent caught up on the first 2 seasons of Entourage either, but you saw that post last week. The Soprano's lended to an italian-themed dinner, some yummy desserts and good wine. Monday morning wasnt the most fun as a result, but such is life.

No comments: