Monday, April 2, 2007

That Snickers eating bastard


So, Monday is the day to head back to the pool. They had the setup for the long course today which is a change for me, but I was able to swim for 40 minutes instead of getting lazy and stopping at 30 like I did last Monday. I've noticed that Monday and Wednesday are long course days, so I guess I have to get used to it.

Anyway, about 30 minutes into the swim, I noticed one of the 20ish y/o lifeguards sitting over there eating a bleeping Rice Krispy Treat AND a Snickers bar!!!... I soooo wanted to go snatch them from his hands and throw them away or eat them myself!! haha... the bad thing is, when he finished eating them, he took off his shirt before he started doing some actual work...and he didnt have a bit of gut on him... made me sick! Time will catch up with him I know...20 y/o metabolism doesnt last forever.

No comments: