Saturday, June 2, 2007

It's raining men... hallelujah...

The Nashville Gay Pride event was Saturday. I missed it last year b/c I was in East TN for my great grams 90th birthday...so I was glad to have the chance to go again this year.

It's usually a good people watching scene and this year was another one of those times. It's fun to see people I've known for years but have lost touch with...even if it is just for a brief moment.

How about this??? One of the entertainers was one half of the Weather Girls (the other one died)... yep... she sang "It's Raining Men" and it was a lot of fun. I attempted to take a pic with my phone..but alas..it's still too new and it obviously didnt work...b/c I cant find it on my phone...sorry :(

I blogged earlier about The Parthenon/Centennial Park...and that's where the Gay Pride event is held in Nashville.

I've mentioned before that I am going to Buenos Aires, Argentina in November. This is not exactly intentional, but it happens to be Gay Pride in BA the first weekend we are there... I cant wait!!!

No comments: