Saturday, June 2, 2007

What a S.O.B!

I really hope karma is real...

I recently blogged about going to East TN for homecoming/decoration day at my family church. A major reason for that is to put new flowers on my mom's grave. It's not new that crazy people steal flowers and things from people's graves, but it's never touched me directly.

I talked to my grandmother today...and learned that someone stole a solar powered cross from my mom's grave... Can you friggin believe that???

They stole other things (flowers, etc.) from other people's graves..and fortunately left my mom's flowers alone, but they got the cross... while leaving an identical cross at the grave of one set of my grandparents (right next to my mom's)....

I dont typically wish bad things on people, but it's hard in a situation as this... I hope they break their arm or something... fu@#ers!

2 comments:

BartLennon said...

I'm with you on that one buddy. I said an imprecatory prayer for those asswipes.

Anonymous said...

That's horrible! Don't worry, there'll be a big black cloud over them preventing any sorts of sun from powering the cross anyway.