Friday, June 15, 2007

Pretty in Pink


I saw Molly Ringwald!!!

Wednesday night, we went to see 'Sweet Charity.' I LOVED it. It was very entertaining and so my style of show. There was a lot of dancing which always excites me. I enjoyed the storyline as well... girlfriend just wants to be loved and has a knack for falling fast for anyone who says Hi to her basically--of course she always gets screwed over in the end, but she comes full circle by the end and realizes she is OK anyway.

The last show we saw was 'Putnam County Spelling Bee.' I blogged about it a couple of months back. I enjoyed it, but it was much shorter and didnt have as much dancing as I like to see.

I did watch the Tony Awards on Tuesday night to get me in the Broadway mood--as if that's hard to do. There are several Tony Award winning shows I'm anxious to see now. Fanstasia (American Idol) did a performance from the broadway version of 'Color Purple' and she knocked it out. I love love love that movie and cant wait to see the musical.

Anyway, I left the theatre Wednesday night in my usual state of mind after seeing a show... I friggin wish I could sing and dance so I could be involved in shows like that... but alas, I'll have to settle with being a spectator. Ole'!!

No comments: