Monday, June 11, 2007

The weekend that was...

So... another weekend's come and gone... another fun one.

We went to some friends house Friday night for dinner and cocktails... always a fun thing.

We enjoyed Hal's sisters pool on Saturday and Sunday... she's out of town...and while we can go anytime we want, it's always nice to have it to yourself.

We had another couple over there on Sunday afternoon... and after a few beers by the pool...time seemed to fly by. I went inside for a minute...and had a moment of GAY PANIC!!! The Tony Awards were Sunday night at 7pm Central... I checked the clock..and it was 6:45...so I did what any theater loving guy/gal would do... I took off to come back to my house to set the DVR (it's only 10 minutes round trip at most)... I got back and they barely noticed I was gone :)

With a crisis averted, we then went to those same friend's house to watch The Sopranos... I admit I've only seen one episode (prior to last night's finale), but had a general idea of some of the details. What an odd ending??? I was hoping for a big shoot out...but alas... no fireworks.

Anyway, speaking of theater... Hal & I are going to see Sweet Charity starring Molly Ringwald on Wednesday. I'll keep you posted on that :) Needless to say, I'm quite anxious.

2 comments:

Josh Middleton said...

Gurl you are too funny, running across town to Tivo the Tony's - all in the blink of an eye! True Diva!

I can't wait to hear about Sweet Charity - sounds super!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun.

Mmmmmmmwah!

BartLennon said...

We're going to Sweet Charity on Wednesday also. I'll give you a call and hopefully we can have a glass of wine at intermission.