Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Seinfeld blog...

Ok, I seriously dont have much of anything to blog about last weekend.

It definitely made the end of the week go by quickly after having the holiday break though--always a good thing.

I'm almost horrified that I didnt have a Symphony night for a 3rd consecutive weekend...haha... j/k...sorta :)

As my entertainment replacement, I did catch a few late night episodes of Golden Girls---which I NEVER grow tired of... and another night I caught Good Times ... I love love love that show too... obviously I've only ever caught it in reruns, but I remember watching it as a kid. I havent caught a Janet Jackson era of GT in quite a while though... I'll have to keep watching Nick at Nite.

I had a bit of an extended weekend... I had a sick day on Monday... I stayed inside most of the day... and caught up on some magazines... I subscribe to about 5 magazines...and tend to flip thru pictures the first day I get one...and then they sit in a pile waiting for a few weeks/months.

That's enough of my blog about nothing... I hope to have something more exciting to tell you possibly next week... or sooner, so keep your fingers crossed and stay tuned...

No comments: