Monday, July 16, 2007

That's All....

Another weekend is behind us now unfortunately... I was so happy that Friday had rolled around... I was a bit over working on Friday and so glad to finally get home. I was excited to see that "The Devil Wears Prada" was coming on HBO... I saw it at the movies back in the day but it was cute to see it again.

I had a really lazy day on Saturday and pretty much didnt do anything. I've been wanting to see the movie "Saved" for a while...I think it has been out a few years, but I caught it coming on on Saturday night...unfortunately I only watched an hour of it before falling asleep (at 1am I couldnt keep my eyes open)... so I'll have to be on the lookout for it again.

On Sunday, we went to Richards pool which is always fun. Having a pool at your house would be so convenient and fun.

I cant think of anything else planned in the upcoming weeks, but hopefully I'll find something half entertaining to blog about.

1 comment:

Dusty Brown said...

we own it on DVD. You can borrow it. It is worth watching.