Thursday, August 2, 2007

I'm (mostly) a loser baby...

so why dont you kill me... ok... funny song reference...

I'm SO used to being on the losing side of elections. I've promised to keep this a non-political blog but... wow... I'm such a losing voter. Nashville had local elections today for Mayor, Vice Mayor, Council at Large and District Council representative.

My winning pick was the Vice Mayor and...thats it... lol... Metro Nashville elections are complicated and there will be a runoff for a lot of stuff... and some people I support are in the runoff but... if you want to win... dont solicit my vote... haha...

Here's my disclaimer... I read a lot of political blogs and know what the polls say, but... I freaking vote for who I believe in, not for whom the polls say I should vote for in our runoff environment.

Why doesnt everyone just vote the way I want them to??? bitches!!!

1 comment:

Josh Middleton said...

I would probably vote the way you did, Bitch! I just make it easy and always vote for the divas. :)~