Thursday, August 2, 2007

I'm a Winner too!!!


I won more tickets! I read a lot of smaller, local websites and enter contests whenever I see them. I've won quite a bit.

I got a call today that I won tickets to see Paula Poundstone this weekend!!! Even better, I get to go to a meet and greet before the show...with HER! She had some really bad press a few years ago. I never believed the allegations, but alas.

I've always thought she was a great comic. I'll see for myself on Saturday. I hope to get a picture with her at the meet and greet to share with you folks!

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Josh Middleton said...

Get a picture, Bitch! That's so awesome. I hear that Dolly will go on tour next March - win some of those tickets for another country legend diva performance sister trip 2008!

Casey said...

A Dolly diva's trip is definitely in order!