Friday, August 3, 2007

Quote of the Week?

Nah, definitely not. We went downtown tonight for dinner at a place often frequented by tourists, but we like their food. They have a location in Murfreesboro also and thats where I fell in love with the place.

That said... no joke... tonight I saw some of the craziest dressed people.

The prize goes to the man with a t-shirt that said "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."

Seriously... for real... no kidding... I swear... he was proudly wearing that shirt among his party of 10.

Sick...Sick...Sick...Sick... I wish I could've slyly taken a picture as evidence, but no such luck.

2 comments:

Josh Middleton said...

Hilarious!

Dusty Brown said...

That is disgusting. I saw a Halloween costume online that was a doctor's coat and said some crazy name like Dr. P.C. Inspecter or so on and I thought, "Um. Yeah. That guy's not getting laid on Halloween."