Monday, August 13, 2007

Shout out to the DMV!!

I'm getting close to a birthday and that also brought along a notice from the DMV about a license renewal. I've read and heard a lot of horror stories about crazy, crazy wait times for this process.

You can renew online, but Hal did that last time and his picture turned out absolutely crazy. So, I didnt work on Friday... and after meeting with my hair & makeup team... I found an "express renewal station" downtown (they dont do drivers tests or tag renewals).

By the time I put money in the meter and finished up, only 7 minutes had expired! Freaking amazing.

Anyway, the point of the story is that if you are in Nashville and need a license renewal...go downtown. It's in the bottom of that huge tower across from the Capitol.

1 comment:

Josh Middleton said...

Awesome. Divas know all the tricks!