Sunday, September 9, 2007

Football Contest Part 1

Ok... there are 15 more of these posts to go.... this is my opportunity to disclose who won the football contest between Hal & I (see my previous post about Ruth's Chris)...

I freaking won today! I picked more winning teams than Hal...

AND... to top it off... the Titans won!!!!!!

but thats not all... after the concert (see the immediate post below)... we stopped for an after theatre appetizer... we saw Lendale White and Bo Scaife ...

I've never approached an athlete or celebrity I've seen in the past...but... I had just enough buzz to think... WTF... these guys are not really known nationally... so they'll appreciate being noticed...so as we were leaving... I approached LenDale... and congratulated him on a great game... and requested that we go 2-0 after next week (against the Colts... yikes!)... he said..."Hell, Yeah!".... lol... exciting, shit, huh? Bo wasnt paying attention (not being rude, but didnt hear the brief interaction)...

They are both very promising Titans... it was interesting to see them... especially considering what fun day I had... (Titans won, went to a concert, I won the football contest against Hal for the week).

Dont mess with me...I'm on fire right now, bitches.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't toot your horn so fast, Missy. One out of 16 is nothing to brag about. I believe it started the same way last year. Come December, I'm fully anticipating a gluttonous evening at Mortons on your dime.

Josh Middleton said...

Hot tamale! Hal's gettin' sassy!

Don't expect much from my comments on the football posts, gurl, except maybe good job! go team!

It is awesome that you approached those guys though!

:)