Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Get the F out of here...




OMG... (consider this a 1 out of 10 on the OMG scale, but I need to blog about it)...

we usually have a peaceful sleep... no noise other than usual city sounds drowned out by a fan....

5am this morning... it was a dog fiasco... it started as a single dog barking...but turned into a pack ...right outside my freaking window...

I'm a heavy sleeper... for the most part...but I heard this crazy barking... (mind you again... at 5am)...

My saviour (Hal) had already jumped out of bed & thought I was still sleeping... He's out of the bedroom by this time & I look out the bd window & see 3 dogs barking like maniacs at our very next door neighbor's storage building (under it)... next thing I know... I see our back light go on.. & the next door neighbor's back light at the same time... then hear Hal play the role of the Dog Whisperer... "shhhh'' "get out of here dog's"....They were seriously going crazy...but all of a sudden... they scurry off... and another dog emerges from under the building after the mean pack was gone... I bet that dog was happy that my saviour helped him out :)

This is probably a post that is one of those... you had to be there to understand the hilarity...yet madness at being awoke at 5am by a pack of crazy dogs type things... but I thought I would share with you folks.
After I mentioned it to Hal this evening, he never even realized the whole episode woke me up & I witnessed this mid-night/morning mayhem.

Should I put the dog catchers name on my speed dial???


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you must have been sleepin' hard. It was more like 4 am when the ruckus began. Those f**kin' dogs were crazy. The look they gave me when I opened the door...eyes glowing like the hounds of hell by the backporch light... took me back to that episode of Little House that gave me nightmares as a child. Anyway, if those heinous bitches (the dogs, not the Ingalls girls) make an encore appearance, it may be more than a shouting they are confronted with in my cherished hours of sleep.

Anonymous said...

Hal, you are the Dog Whisperer. Can I bring my dogs to your rehabilitation camp?

BTW, Go Karl Dean!!!

Josh Middleton said...

That's crazy, Gurl! I bet that new neighbor had something to do with it! That's what I thought when I saw the picture of Leona!

Of course the diva just laid in bed and let her man take care of everything as she tiredly peeped out the window!! Sounds like something I would have done.

Anonymous said...

Loves it. But seriously, I felt your pain for five years as my Sanford and Son neighbors raised pit bulls. UGH. I loved Hal's comment, too!!!!!