Thursday, September 27, 2007

TV Overload...

I dont feel like I need to tell most of you...but in case you dont already know...I enjoy quite a few tv shows.

Well, it's season premiere mania right now... some of my old favorites are back (Survivor, My Name is Earl, The Office, Heroes, 30 Rock... I might even be forgetting something... is that possible?).

Well... if that's not enough... there are some new shows I'm interested in (Kid Nation, Journeyman, Pushing Daisies, Cane, and Dirty Sexy Money).

Thank goodness for a DVR right? lol... Some of the new shows I've recorded but not yet watched--Cane & DSM--and not exactly sure I'll be a follower... but we'll see if I get around to them and if I enjoy it.

Odds are that some of those new shows will be cancelled soon enough anyway, right?

I'm a junkie, blog readers... a tv show junkie... better than being a heroin junkie I suppose.

Holla if you are watching any of the above shows!

8 comments:

Josh Middleton said...

I haven't been watching any of those shows, though I do want to start watching 30 Rock. I think they have the first season on DVD now. My favorite is Top Model, Gurl! I love me some Tyra!

Casey said...

30 Rock is brilliant! You really do need to catch up on it. The new episodes start next week.

Josh Middleton said...

I forgot to mention that I love The Office. Have you seen the British version? I think that's best if you ask me. But you didn't!

Casey said...

I havent seen the British version...I'll have to check it out sometime. The US version was pretty funny last night.

Unknown said...

I have Dirty Sexy Money on my DVR. Was it any good? Did you see Bionic Woman on Wed? I thought it was a bit weak, but I'll probably give it another week.

LOVE me some Office and 30 Rock.

BartLennon said...

The British 'Office' kicks Steve Carell's ass into next week! The American version can be funny now and then, but I was overall disappointed in the premier on Thursday.

Looking forward to the new '30 Rock' for sure though!

Casey said...

I still have Dirty Sexy Money on my DVR also...as well as Cane. I've read that Cane is better than DSM...guess I'll see.

I didnt watch Bionic Woman... it pained me a bit, but I stayed true to my boycott since they hired the hater (T.R). I didnt read any good reviews though.

Casey said...

I agree Bart... The Office premiere this week could have been a lot funnier... but I'm still going to watch every episode.