Sunday, September 30, 2007

Weekend wrap-up

Ugh... it's technically Monday already in just one hour...oh well... Big Wheels keep on Turnin'

I had such an enjoyable weekend. This is the first weekend in a while that we didnt have something specifically planned... which means hanging out at home... 'relaxin' and sleeping late.

Friday night, we had dinner downtown at Merchant's ... It's a fun, historic building... it was a hotel at one time & Loretta --among others--stayed there... that's reason enough to eat there, right? OK!

In all honesty, their food is good... it's not my favorite dining destination, BUT... it's a fun building and the people watching is even more fun (our table looked over the tourist traffic of Lower Broadway).

Saturday & Sunday were mostly uneventful... a welcoming break, indeed.

P.S... a fabulous friend of mine is moving from San Fran to Philly...he's documenting via video blogs on his blogsite... he's a hoot & his vlogs are always entertaining... Check This Out on a regular basis...he'll be traveling across the US over the next two weeks.

1 comment:

Josh Middleton said...

Hey Gurl! Thanks for the bloggy shout out! I had a lot of catching up to do on your blog. The internet is painfully slow here so I'm commenting on the rest from this one!

I missed Desperate Housewives this week and can't wait to get caught up again. I miss my gurls. This is my favorite show on tv - besides Top Model.

Sounds like a fun out at Loretty's old stompin' grounds! I bet her and Dew made some noise up in thier room!

Go Team!

and

I couldn't load the page for What The? I'll have to do it when I get faster connection.

Kiss Kiss!

Whitney