Friday, November 2, 2007

Trip Update

Ok, y'all... we made it to BA no promblemo!

It's a really big place.. (bigger... but not as compact I dont think ... than NYC)...

I'll very likely blog more this week.

I'm probably even going to change things up & do a video blog instead of typing everything... I've made some notes in my journal of things to discuss & I'm pretty sure I'll just record it..throw it on youtube & post it here...

but it aint going to be tonight... it's almost 9pm Atlantic time (BA time) & crazy enough... the night hasnt even begun... we havent even been to dinner yet... you're not supposed to go until closer to midnight...

The sad thing is I am freaking exhausted already... I got maybe one hour of sleep last night on the plane (more in the vlog about that) & a three hour nap today... so 4 hours of sleep isnt much when you are facing a Friday night out in Buenos Aires!!!!

Tchau por ahora, amigos!!!

2 comments:

Josh Middleton said...

Sounds so exciting, Gurl. I love how you are jumping right into everything like the locals do! Can't wait for your video blog. Have fun!!!

Whitney

Dusty Brown said...

I am glad you have your connection to the internets LOL. Hope you are having a blast and can't wait to hear more!