Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Lo siento, amigos!!!


Sorry, y'all... I've been too busy with vacationing to edit photo's & video'CCs.... We have tons of both though & I'll defitnitely show both.

I love this city.... that much is true... it's really beautiful. The architecture is amazing. The air is very dirty as a result of all the traffic & that is obviously not an immediate priority to the BA people... the buses are very big polluters & something is starting to make my throat tickle... I'm guessing that it is the polluted air, but it may be foreign germs....

Nonetheless, I'm having a great time. I cant wait to come back to this city/country. I actually dont want to leave, but alas, I have not won the lottery yet.

I promise to fully document this trip later, but here is a placeholder photo for now.

Tchau,
Casey

4 comments:

Josh Middleton said...

Yay!

I'm glad you're having fun, Gurl. Sounds like quite an amazing experience. I can't wait to see pictures, etc...

I'm guessing that tickle in the back of your throat is a stray pubie from some scandalous night you no doubt spent in BA. I know how you hussies work!

Live it up, Gurl!

We are all back here living vicariously through your experience!!!!

Love, Whitney

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you're having a good time! Next time you go, you're taking me with you biatch!

I didn't see the picture you posted. Is it supposed to be on your main page?

Casey said...

Sorry yall... apparently the pic I put on here was too large & it isnt showing up. I'll try to resize it later.

Bryan and Kim said...

It totally looks like you're flying that thing. Of course that would be a mistake because I know you can't even work a laptop. Heh heh. Cool picture.