Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Another Super Tuesday???

Well, it might not be Super Tuesday like it was last week, but there's still a lot of exciting stuff going on today.

One of my favorite tv shows is coming back tonight. Yes, I confess that I'm a Big Brother fan. It sounds like the stupiest tv show to get hooked on, but it gets me every darn time. Luckily, the writers strike has bumped the series start up a few months.

Another big deal is that the Predators play the Detroit Red Wings tonight. It's a big rivalry, and the Preds need every win they can get if they want to make it to the post season. Unfortunately, the Red Wings are leading the entire league in several categories, so it'll be a tough night.

Last but not least, 38 years ago, in a manger in a galaxy far-far away, Hal was born! Yep, today is his birthday. We celebrated with his family Sunday night (his dad's bday). We really dont do 'gifts' for each other, but I'm going to take him out to a super-fabulous dinner if he will ever decide on a restaurant.

If he doesnt decide soon, I'm just going to take him to Shoney's. If we pick the right night, it might even be all you can eat catfish! That's super-duper fabulous, right???

3 comments:

Josh Middleton said...

Happy Birthday, Hal!!!!!! I hope you guys have a fabulous time tonight - and that you made the deadline before being sent to Shoney's!

I can't wait for Big Brother, either!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Hal! Don't know ya but you have good taste in places to visit/vacation, dude!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, guys. Its been a great b'day so far. I'll go for an extra serving at the salad bar for y'all.

Love yas,
Hal