Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cupid Smupid

Well... as we did last year... Hal & I went to the Valentines Day hockey game. A last minute thing led to us having all 4 of Hal's company tix... so we were able to take our friends Casey & Shane.

Unfortunately, the game freaking sucked. We lost to a seemingly inferior team (Chicago Blackhawks) in the league by 5 goals... ouch!!! Better luck next time. At any rate, we had a blast.

I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day though. If you're into gifts with your significant other, (which I'm not), I hope you got what you wanted!

A side note... I randomnly ran into the sister of my best friends growing up in East TN at the hockey game... We lived about 2 miles apart for many years back in the day, but it's always nice to run into a familar face from home.

Better Luck to the Preds on Saturday!!!

3 comments:

Josh Middleton said...

Sounds like a nice Valentines, except for the fact that your team lost...

Alan got me tickets to see Wanda Sykes in Atlantic City next month!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Who did you run in to Tell All? Joy

Casey said...

I saw Samantha's little sister.