Sunday, February 24, 2008

Where is that?

When I checked my schedule for February, I noticed a 2 day training in Brownsville, TX. I had never heard of it before. A quick google search explained that it is pretty much on the Mexican border.

Yep... I'll be traveling to the southernmost city in Texas (according to Wikipedia) tomorrow. It's five miles from the border, so I'm going to make the quick journey over to Matamoros, Mexico. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do over there, but it's a city of 400,000 people, so I'm sure I'll find something to get into.

The good thing is that my training session is only on Tuesday & Wednesday (as opposed to the usual Monday-Friday). The logisitics of getting a flight out on Wednesday are impossible, so I'll have some time on Monday & Wednesday evening to explore. It's going to be 80 degrees pretty much while I am there, so that is definitely exciting.

I'll try to take some photos for you, my fabulous readers. If there's anything interesting, I'll try to do a video clip, but I'm not making any promises!

Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Josh Middleton said...

Have fun, Gurl. That sounds very exciting. Maybe you can convince a few people to vote for Hillary while you're there!

Bring back some pictures!