Monday, March 24, 2008

Loretta in person

Have a couple of pics of Loretta for you. The video clip is still a work in progress.

We ended up with better seats than I anticipated. We were on the first row of the lowest balcony near the stage.

Tidbits: a) The first guy to the right of LL in the black suit is one of her son's (Marty Stuart is in white). b) You can click on the pics to get a larger view.

Enjoy! and thanks to my assistant, Beagle, for the photo's. :)






Ummm... as evidenced in this pic, we're still trying to get the Zoom feature working on this relatively new camera. :)

3 comments:

Josh Middleton said...

Great pictures, Gurl. I'm so glad she decided to wear a pink poofy to this show!

Anonymous said...

I AM SOOO JEALOUS!!!! I love love love her. She is no doubt the best concert I have ever been too even when she can't remember the words. I am trying to talk my husband into going to her place and camping for a weekend. Hopefully one when she is there. Congrats to your Preds. Keep in touch and good luck on the house hunting:) Always, JOY

Anonymous said...

Great photos! If you do decide to watch "Nashville," you might love it from the first 5 minutes (like me), or you might find it a bit tedious. But the portrait of LL, which is more "inspired by" than literal portrayal, is really incredible. Altman makes her sort of a flawed genius, but gives her this huge heart and great depth. I was impressed by the role SO much.

How great you got to see her live.