Monday, March 10, 2008

The Snow's gone

I hope you all had a great weekend!!

Friday night with the snow was a lot of fun. It was still on the grass & car when I got out on Saturday.

I went to have lunch with about 11 family members who were about 30ish miles south-east of Nashville. I hadnt seen them since Christmas, so it was a lot of fun.

Saturday night was a a ton o' fun. We went to dinner with some friends at, The Acorn, and followed up with drinks at Rumba.

The Acorn was a new restaurant for most of us. I was hoping for "OMG...that was so delicious" food and it was mostly, "That's good... I like it." In short, I wasnt blown away, but it's definitely not an anytown chain. The service was nice too.

I couldnt find a link to Rumba's website... if they have one?... but it's a tapas & drinks joint. Their specialty drinks contain... wait for it... "Rum." Good times for sure. I enjoyed a few cranberry (and more) mojitos. Of course they had a more cutsie name than that.

Sunday was pretty uneventful & back to work for Monday. I'm looking forward to a more relaxing week than the last!

and I'm out.

2 comments:

Josh Middleton said...

Sounds like a fun weekend.

I'm suddenly thirsty for a cocktail!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.