Friday, March 7, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

It's the perfect situation. I wrapped up an Uber-Stressful work week this afternoon. I've been dreaming about the weekend ALL WEEK LONG.

The silver lining though... is that it's freaking snowing right now! It just started at my house, and it's accumulating fast!

I havent seen snow this winter (I was out of town when it snowed last week). I typically hate weekday snow b/c I usually still have to go to work, and I hate driving in it.

The good thing about this snow is that it only started on Friday night after rush hour! Woo Hoo. It's awesome... we have plenty of adult beverages for the evening and are looking forward to staying in (and looking out the window). We are supposed to get 2-4 inches. That's more than Hedwig has, y'all!

I hope you had a good week and have an even better weekend.

P.S... I'll really have something exciting (to me) to blog about in two weeks. I'm going to see an American Musical Treasure. Take a guess who in the comments section!

3 comments:

Josh Middleton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh Middleton said...

Who Is It? Who Is It?

Dolly? Whitney? Cher? Tina?

Mariah, Toni, Britney, Christina?

Oh Tell me, Tell me, Tell me!

Josh Middleton said...

Madonna?