Monday, April 21, 2008

Another weekend is now history

Well, it's Monday again, so that means the weekend is over :(

The wine party was fun on Friday night and I even got to watch most of the Preds game (loss in OT).

On Saturday, we looked at a few more houses and found one serious contender. It's a little larger than we were expecting, so we'll have to think about it a bit more.

Sunday was a big Preds game day. It was a home game and one that we HAD to win to force a 7th game in this series. Unfortunately, a win was not in order and just like the past 4 playoff seasons, the Predators season has ended in the first round of the playoffs. It's getting a little old to say that I'm still excited we made it to the playoffs at all, but I really do mean it this year.

After the roller coaster offseason and a bad record the first part of the season, I'm amazed they did make it to the post season.

The good news for most of you readers though... you dont have to read my blog posts about hockey until October!

1 comment:

Josh Middleton said...

The bad thing about the season being over is that it is one of the major things that gets your ass on to blog in the first place! I hope this doesn't mean fewer Mimi blogs in the coming months!

Glad you had a fun weekend, otherwise. I'm anxious to hear more about this new house. I love big houses. I know it's a pain, but I've always loved them. Got any pictures??

Later, Gurl!