Friday, April 18, 2008

TGIF, y'all!!!

It's been an interesting week, and I'm so happy the work part of it is now over. It's time for fun!!!

I had a 5 day classroom training this week. It felt like the week went by really fast. Perhaps all my Predator excitement helped with that? I had a good group of students though, so that helps. Unfortunately I cant blog publicly about some of the finer details (you never know who's googling your name!), but it was interesting.

So the weekend plan is one of the monthly wine parties tonight. The downside is that I am the DD, but you have to return the favor at some point.

I'm also excited to see how the Predators perform in Detroit tonight. I'm hopeful that they will win & can come back to Nashville on Sunday and get another win to wrap up a series victory.

Go Preds!!!

1 comment:

Josh Middleton said...

Have a great weekend, Gurl! Sorry about the whole DD thing!