Thursday, May 8, 2008

One Night Only!!!

Ok... the title for this post came easy since I just watched "Dreamgirls" for the second time this week.

One night only to wait to get our keys to 4501 Colorado Avenue!!! We just did our final walk-thru over there prior to closing tomorrow morning. I've still got plenty of stuff to box up, but it's feeling so real after seeing the new place empty & ready for our belongings.

I do have an update on the duplex. We signed a lease for the vacant unit yesterday & already have a very strong prospect for our side. I REALLY HOPE it works out for the girl. She's really nice & it would prevent us from having to go through the rental unit showing circus again.

I'm going to blame the lack of pics I've shared of the house on my assistant. They are on the camera, but have not been transferred to the computer yet.

5 comments:

Dusty Brown said...

No worries about the pics of the new place. You know your friends like me...you know, the stalker types LOL...already looked it up on the property data and saw a pic since I was dying and you never posted one! It is cute and I love that you have a porch!

Casey said...

Good work, sleuth!

The front porch is adorable and I cant wait to sit out there during a rain storm!

Josh Middleton said...

This is so exciting, Gurl. What a huge transition for you!

Now transfer those pictures, assistant!!!

:) No rush. I can't wait to hear all about the big move.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the house. We got our place in 1994. Still here (two re-fi's later). New roof, new furnace, new windows ... oh, but you don't want to hear about that :)

Anonymous said...

Just re-read that. Sounds like I am complaining. I'm not - I love our house. Made my life about 200% richer to be in our own house.