Sunday, May 4, 2008

Weekend wrap up

It's been a few days since my last post, but that doesnt mean I have been doing nothing... so let's catch up!

I had a live classroom training this past week, so while it was a good group of attendees, I was definitely glad to wrap it up on Friday.

On Thursday night, I showed one of the out of town trainees around . I've never done that with a trainee before, but she doesnt get to travel much, so I wanted to make her last night in town a fun one. We started at the Parthenon and proceeded downtown. It was a lot of fun. We walked around a bit, grabbed some dinner & went honky-tonkin! We went to Roberts Western World and then Tootsies. We both had a great time. The bonus was they no longer allow smoking, so I still smelled great when I got home :)

Friday night we went out to Franklin to celebrate Nathan's return from Chile & birthday. Fun times.

Playtime was pretty much over on Saturday though. The other side of our duplex became vacant mid-April, so Hal's been doing some floor tile work during the week. The work was complete so a final clean up was in order. We posted the place on craigslist & have already had a few responses. Hopefully it will go fast considering... we'll have our side to rent out in two weeks.

We've pretty much got all of our stuff (mortgage, inspection) out of the way for the new house. I cant wait to move, y'all!!! You will hear more about that soon.

P.S... too funny... I was writing that last paragraph & someone came by to look at the duplex. They were very interested & that is a good sign!

1 comment:

Josh Middleton said...

I can't believe you'll be moved out in two weeks! That's so exciting. Sounds like you had a fun wrap up of your week. Post some pictures of your house when you get a chance!

Mmwah