Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Set your DVR's...

The last season of Project Runway on Bravo (before a move to Lifetime) begins on Wednesday, July 16!!!!

I hope this season is as 'tranny hot fierce' as last season, but I think the previous winner has the 'fierce' corner all to himself. Nevertheless, I havent yet tired of this show. I even watched a lot of the rerun marathons last week. Christian was my favorite designer/character on there... period.

If you arent familiar with the show, aside from "what rock have you been living under?", you should enjoy it if you like reality shows where they actually have to make/design something... not just survive in the elements or learn how to tell lies in a house over 3 months.

2 comments:

Josh Middleton said...

Thanks for the heads up, Gurl! I didn't know it was starting so soon. Have you watched Big Brother?

Rick Watson said...

I always caught Project Runway up until I lost cable last season. I missed the whole "tranny fierce" season!

I have to get cable again. When I think of it I really miss it. I always love the HGTV and Bravo design shows.

What happened I had free cable for 2 years until the cable company found out a bunch of the units in our building had been hooked up in error. So, I had free cable, lost it, and never restored it on my own.