Sunday, September 28, 2008

GO TEAM!!!

I'll keep this post short, but I am so happy about my Football Sunday afternoon!

The TN Titans are off to a great start. For the first time in Houston Oilers/Tenn Titans franchise history (they used to be in Houston for those of you not in the biz), they have a 4-0 record.

There are still 12 or so games left in the season, so I'm not even close to being too excited, after all, we've had plenty of seasons where we started out horrible & then fought back... so on the flip side, we could still possibly implode, but I'm going to keep up the positive vibe.

Rah Rah Ri, kick in 'em the knee!!!

Yeow!!!

1 comment:

Rick Watson said...

Football??? First Hockey, now Football???? Football??? What is it I'm not getting???

Just kidding! Glad you enjoy the games!
>>eye roll<<