Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Mania

Hey, y'all. If you are reading this the day I posted, Happy Election Day!!!

I know which way I want the results to fall, but at any rate, I'm just glad that there is no more campaigning after today. Two years has been quite enough.

It's been about two weeks since I've blogged I think. Oops!!!

A brief catch-up though: I've been to a few hockey games, watched some Titans games (who remain undefeated!) and saw a Broadway show.

Last Thursday evening, Hal & I went to see Avenue Q. I had been dying to see this show for a really long time. It premiered the same Tony award season as Wicked and won a ton of awards. The show didnt disappoint either. It was very fun, and we had a fantastic time.

That's really about all there is to report (in a nutshell) for now. Hope you all have a great rest of the week.

1 comment:

Josh Middleton said...

I've missed you, Girl. Let's hope we get another post from you soon about how excited you are Obama won!!

Smooch