Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Turkey Time

Wow, I've been an infrequent blogger recently. A two-week break, yikes!!!

I guess that's an indication that there isnt much to say, you think?

I hope you've all been having fun!

I'll say that we really have been low key here on Colorado Ave... a couple of weeks ago, we had a weekend guest. We entertained Molly, our friends Boston Terrier, for a couple of nights. She's such a sweet dog, and it was fun to have a furry friend.

I've been happy about the Titans despite a loss this past weekend... honestly, I never thought they would be 10-0, so getting that milestone was enough. Let's just hope that they crush the Detroit Lions on Thursday.

Speaking of Thursday, I'm really looking forward to it. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I enjoy it b/c it is just food... and you dont have to deal with that the gifts & what not. I'm going to visit my family in East TN for a few days, so it's always nice to hang out with everyone there.

I'm rambling and dont really have anything else to say now, so I'll wrap it up.

Enjoy your turkey--or meatless alternative!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. Return of Caesey.

Isn't that funny that everyone says Thanksgiving is their favorite holiday. Says a lot about the pressure associated with Christmas/Dec holidays.

Hope your turkey day (your 1st in your new home?) is good! We are having guests from out of town. You know how those things always go! You have to be polite, and there's no belching or farting after the big meal.

Rick Watson said...

Nice to hear from you Casey! I yearn for a cute little furry friend too! I think I need a pet, at least a cat, if not a dog. My new apt could accommodate a cat nicely.

Speaking of 'farting'... Bill --- I know Josh and Alan are doing Thanksgiving at your place. Josh has major farting problems! Beware!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Casey!

Josh Middleton said...

No that bitch didn't! Don't even get me started!

It's so good to hear from you again, Girl. I've beem missing you.

Have a great time back home. I really love Thanksgiving, too, but I think I'm one of the rare ones that still prefers Christmas. You know a diva loves her presents!

Chat with ya soon.

BartLennon said...

Happy Turkey Day from Team Hollman

Dusty Brown said...

I'm surprised you entertained a dog! Did she make it out alive?!?! LOL! Remember that lady at the vet telling you to try a dog next time??