Thursday, January 22, 2009

Still Beamin'!

Two days after the inauguration, I'm still feeling the excitement. I have to admit that the candidate I voted for Prez had never won... until this past November, so seeing him finally take the oath was a great feeling!!

One of the cutest moments was when Obama's youngest daughter gave him a very candid "thumbs up." Aside from my hopes for Baracks actual administration, it is going to be interesting seeing the girls grow up in the White House. They seem spunky.

Although I was thrilled to see W get on the plane and out of D.C., I will say it is nice that his administration seemingly left the White House in order (unlike some of the Clinton people)..... argh... it was hard to pay that compliment, but I got it out.

Here's to a more prosperous 4 (hopefully 8) years, Salute!!!

3 comments:

BartLennon said...

Hear hear -- sa-LUTE!!

Dusty Brown said...

Well said!

Josh Middleton said...

Amen, Sister! It did feel so good to watch someone I voted for, and am really enthusiastic about, take the oath Tuesday. This next four years will be so exciting to watch in so many ways! Love you.

W - not "that" one!