Friday, February 6, 2009

Spring-tease

Hey, y'all! It's been a few weeks since I've checked in on here!

Still no major breaking news to report, but I wanted to say hi so you guys & gals dont think I've totally forgot about blogging.

I'm happy to be on my porch right now enjoying the beautiful weather. We've had plenty of cold days recently, but it's 60 right now and will be for the next week or so. It's even going to be around 70 on Sunday... woo hoo... It gets me in the spring mindset. The birds are even out & about hootin' & hollerin.'


Still nothing to announce on the job front. I hope that changes soon. I've had a couple of opportunities over the past couple of weeks, so that's definitely promising after over 6 months of not a lot of anything happening. For the record, I'd never want to be a stay at home person...it gets old. It's always nice to be around other people during the day (in my opinion at least).

We have been going to some hockey games recently and have two upcoming games next week. The Predators are battling for a basement spot to be eligible for the playoffs (the regular season ends in April). They just need to keep winning games. Next week, we are going to seem them play Detroit (a big rival for any team) and we are going to a game on Hal's birthday (next Thursday). I wont publicly tell how much closer he is getting to retirement.

Aside from the weather, I'm looking forward to this weekend. We're going to hang out somewhere tomorrow to celebrate (read drink) a friends birthday. Always fun!

I could keep rambling on in the post, but it would just be about the people and dogs walking by on the street, so I'll wrap this up.

Hope you are all doing well!!

3 comments:

Bill Fogle said...

I work at home and I agree, it's good to be among others. Pulls you out of yourself.

Nice to see a new note from you.

Dusty Brown said...

We miss you two! I am praying for you on the job front. Keep me posted please. Also, we have a LOT of obligations for March, but we must plan some debauchery. On 3/7, Chi-O reunion; 3/14, Junior League Luck O' the 'Boro fundraiser party; 3/28, Fusion art show at the Cannery. Let me know and we can come up. We can come up anytime if you want to see my girls. They sure do love their Mr. Casey and Mr. Hal. Even when we can't see you fools, they see pictures!

Josh Middleton said...

Hey Girl! I've been behind on blogging myself lately. It's good to hear you have gotten some leads lately. I think of you nearly everyday. Smooch!