Friday, March 6, 2009

The wait is OVER!!!

This is one of my most exciting blog posts in months!!!

I am pleased to report that after 7 months of being unemployed, I accepted a job offer today at Emma. I'm going to be back in a customer support role. I'm super excited about the company. They only have about 100 employees right now compared to thousands at the last 2 companies I was with. The culture there is also neat... it's the opposite of the more corporate cultures I've been involved with.

It was quite the process getting in there. We started this back around Thanksgiving. Three interviews & two writing assignments later, the wait paid off!! I've gotta give major thanks to my gal Casey for her help. It's going to be exciting working at the same company again.

I start on Wednesday and although I'll miss sleeping in, I'm so excited to be back around people. 7 months of a lot of alone time gets boring.

To top things off, it's going to be a beautiful weekend weather-wise AND my friend Josh & his partner Alan are coming in for a visit. Luckily we have another thing to celebrate now.

Woo-Hoo!!!

2 comments:

Bill Fogle said...

Genuine, hearty, happy congratulations Casey!!!!!!

BartLennon said...

Hooray! Congratulations on this most pleasing and happy news. Can't wait to toast you and the new job in person.