Friday, July 27, 2007

Bleep you too, hussy!

It's been a mostly mundane work week... but the commute the past two days has been an experience.

I'm the first to admit I am an aggressive driver... I hate most other drivers... BUT... on the flip side... I know when I'm wrong and make a bad driving move.

I've managed to piss the hell out of two people though this week... on my way home yesterday evening and again on my way in today. I'll spare the complete details...but yesterday...a lady in a mini-van got soooo mad at me b/c I was merging lanes and made some crazy hand gestures like I was impeding her progress (it was 5:45 on one of the busiest junctions in town... gf wasnt going anywhere quickly)... I ALMOST NEVER do this... but str8 up gave her the bird...

well...this morning... on the way in... some other lady in my office park got mad b/c I also merged again (totally not being dangerous... I'd admit if I were wrong... I have been before)... but... she laid on her horn like something crazy... well, we finally got to a red-light...she was behind me...and I gave her my usual response (not the bird)... I turned around and blew her a kiss... I highly suggest you try this tactic... OMG... this drove her crazy... she tooted like a mad man again (mind you...we were sitting at a damn red-light)... Finally we moved on...and bitch turned off to go to Starbucks... dont mess with a guy/gal who is on the way to Starbucks at 8:30am... I guess there should be a special traffic lane for people who cant function without overpriced coffee... I dont understand... you only end up crashing off your caffeine rush later.

Moral of the story... be a courteous, cautious driver at all times... but if someone gets really mad at you and you were in the wrong... give an apologetic wave... if you were totally in the right... blow a kiss... I've done it several times and it DRIVES people even more crazy. I get pleasure from it.

1 comment:

Josh Middleton said...

This post had me cacklin' out loud like some skinny, crackhead on Mission Street! I can just see you turning your head over your shoulder and blowing her a kiss - Gurl, you are too much. I love it!