Saturday, September 15, 2007

My Life on the F List

Friday night... freaking thank heavens. I had a really good Friday.... for some reasons I cant blog about..... but...

It carried on.... We stayed home... & watched a new reality series on Fox... "Nashville"... it's been billed as Laguna Beach meets Music City.... in other words...a faux semi-drama meets country artist wannabee's...

It wasnt quite the most entertaining show... but we enjoyed seeing the city we love on tv...

Moving on,

Hal wanted sushi for dinner, so we went to Virago ... I have yet to be persuaded by the sushi fans...but that isnt their only menu choice... so I went along....plus...it's a very trendy spot.

On our way there... we turned up a side-street & I said..."Wouldnt it be crazy to see some of those 'Nashville' people out tonight?".... no kidding.... seriously... 5 seconds later.... there we see a few of the characters walking up the street....

Moving on again... we get to Virago... valet.... and they say it's a 45 minute wait.... it turned into a 10 minute wait...but whatev!

Hal got his sushi... I got my non-sushi.... which was very delicious btw.... but here's the thing...

Terry Bradshaw's daughter is also on this reality show... and I'll be darned if she didnt come sit at the table next to us... obviously I was the only weirdo to recognize that.... but I didnt say anything... why should I? (factoid: I dont think she'll be a legend)

... a while later.... Ace Young gets seated at the table on the other side of us....(he was on American Idol).... so... whatever... he had a popped collar... & thats all good... if that's your thing.

I went to the bathroom after dinner...and I'll be darned if I didnt see a favorite ex-Titan... Eddie George... he's retired fromthe NFL now....

Anyway, y'all... I told Hal....for the most part...these people are insignificant to everyday life...but isnt it interesting to see these people out? We really dont go places just b/c we think we'll see so & so... it just seems to happen in this town....

I also said... do you think people think I'm lying about this stuff.... b/c I'm dropping names (that some of y'all know).... but...I realized... I'm not name dropping.... I'm not saying I'm friends with these folks... I saw them out & about... and... why would I make up seeing these people? It wasnt Mariah Carey or Whitney Houston for crying out loud!

1 comment:

Josh Middleton said...

Gurl, how exciting! Seeing celebrities is fun, no matter how famous they are! It's so cool that you were just watching that show and they all just happened to be out later that night. Your life is crazy magical like that! I love it. I can't believe how many you see in Nashville. I guess it is the "Hollywood of the South!"

Now, let's get to that bit of information that you "can't blog about......"

Whitney