Thursday, October 4, 2007

Let's get it started....


I've been waiting for this day for over 5 months. Can you believe it's been that long???


The Predators kicked off their season tonight at home!!! I'm not even going to lie... it's been a crazy summer for such a crazy fan. The team ownership issue still remains unresolved & has been even crazier this week.... but that part is something I cant control.


I can control going to the games though! Fortunately, we got Hal's company tix tonight... awesome seats and we are familiar with several of the 'seat neighbors' from previous seasons.


The experience was soooooooo much better than I anticipated. First off, the new $3.5 million scoreboard is extraordinary... a comparison with the previous one is ... a 32'' tube tv compared to a 70" Plasma.... AMAZING!!!


Most important though... The Predators won 4-0 in a defeat against the Colorado Avalanche....


Yep... a shutout bitches! Keep them coming, Mason....

1 comment:

Josh Middleton said...

Glad you had fun at your game, Gurl. I know how much you've been looking forward to it - and what a way to begin the season. Gooooooo Team! Ra Ra Ra!

Whitney