Monday, October 22, 2007

Much ado about... nothing much really

Ok... I've been a bad blogger the past week or so... and I dont have much to much to add now.

I finally started my new job/position last week. Doesnt it seem like it's been years since I said I accepted the job? (factoid... it was over 3 months from acceptance to starting... love red tape!)... I've got several weeks of observing other people doing what I will eventually be doing... I'm starting to get excited about it at this point.

BUT, what I'm getting even more excited about is V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!!! We leave for Buenos Aires, Argentina on 11/01--next Thursday. We had some last minute shopping to do this past weekend... boring, necessary things... passport hider/holders, voltage adapters, etc. The list is pretty much complete... just gotta wait for the date of departure to roll around.

So... I dont have much to blog about the rest of the work-week... this coming weekend is going to be fun... we have a wine party to attend on Friday night... and a redneck party on Saturday night... I'm from East TN... so it's not so far out of my element anyway... ahh.... just like home :)

What a juxtaposition... wine party one night... redneck party the next... I'll try to get a picture from the redneck party for the blog... for my peeps.

Until next time.... Freebird, y'all.

1 comment:

Josh Middleton said...

Hey Gurl! I've missed my Mimi updates. Congratulations on starting the new job. I'm sure that's keeping you pretty busy at this point. Sending Lots Of Luck To You (In the key of Saving all my love).

I remember shopping for all of those same things when we went to Europe last year - you're going to have soooo much fun!! I can't wait for those updates!

Have a good day honey delicious! Mmmmwah!

Whitney