Sunday, October 14, 2007

Predators?

The devoted readers of this blog know that I am a bit of a Predators nut. The ownership situation this week has taken an even crazier turn, but that's something I cant control.

We did have an awesome opportunity to sit in a Suite at the game last night though! Aside from losing, it was a lot of fun. I wish I could always sit in a suite!

After the game, we walked over to a friends condo for drinks.

I've been interested in this condo building for years... I am attracted to a downtown lifestyle... but dont work there, so it isnt the most ideal situation for me at this point, but... the building was amazing. We went to the common room at the top of the building & the views were fantastic... plus they have a rooftop pool... back at the condo...which had a huge terrace & the same beautiful views, the wine was devine.

A great time was had by all.

P.S ... My blog post title has a question mark...and thats exactly what our NHL team's situation is at this point. Someone please make it no longer be a ? I'm going crazy.

1 comment:

Josh Middleton said...

Oh, what a diva! One day you'll own your own suite, Gurl. I'm surprised you don't already..