Thursday, December 27, 2007

Holiday Update


It's been a while since I've blogged... and I'm still feeling bad about not being more regular about it... but it's been a busy end of the year. The new job position has been challenging... and having the travel part of it my 2nd week was even more stress...

LUCKILY!!!! The 2nd week was SOOOOOOOO much better than the first. My trainee's in Fort Worth, TX were so nice. They even gave me a card and would love for me to come back.

Anyway, the journey home was crazy... it was a holiday weekend in one of the busiest airports in the US (DFW)... I finally got home around 11pm Friday night... went to a hockey game on Saturday... and to East TN on Sunday for Christmas.

I love seeing my family around the holiday... but had to leave on Tuesday (Christmas evening).

I was sooo glad to chill on Wednesday... I had a crazy pile of laundry from too much time away. I initially planned a shopping day... but was so exhausted... I stayed home all day and was domestic (another thing I dislike)...

Wow... this post is dragging on... I'll post more later... but... there's been crazier things that happened last week...and there is a crapload of Buenos Aires pics/video's that I havent shown...

I hope y'all forgive me! Please stay tuned!!!!

2 comments:

Josh Middleton said...

Hey Gurl! Good to see you are back as well. We just rolled up about an hour ago. It's good to be home again!

Can't wait to hear all the crazy stories you have lined up.

Talk to ya soon, Bitch!

Whitney

BartLennon said...

I will forgive you if I can have a free World of Casey t-shirt.