Friday, December 7, 2007

More Argentina posts coming at some point...


Again, so sorry that my postings about Argentina have been slow in posting here... We have some finished, but when uploaded to Youtube... the quality is so crappy that I dont even want to post it... so we are researching how to improve the quality...

Bottom Line: I'll have more Buenos Aires posts as soon as we figure out the kinks.

Anyway, TGIF, y'all!!! I'm excited about the weekend. Tonight we are going out to dinner at a trendy restaurant in the Gulch area of Nashville with some friends. I've been anxious to try this restaurant for a while... it's received great reviews. So tonight is the night!

Last night, we went to a party that Hal's company does for their clients... it's an open bar at a country club... so it doesnt take much convincing to get me in the door!

Tomorrow night is his company dinner for their office staff & significant others... it's a small group and is always fun.

I'm getting anxious about next week, y'all! On Monday, I start delivering my first customer training session in Nashville... I've been in this position for 2 months, but have just been observing others to get a feel for how to approach the trainings. I'm ready to get the first one out of the way to be honest.

The following week, I'm headed to Fort Worth, TX to deliver a training to a group of clients. I'm looking forward to that actually b/c I want to go shopping in Dallas... who knows, maybe I'll do a talky while I'm there!!! Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Josh Middleton said...

Love that picture, Gurl!

Have fun dining in The Gulch tonight!

Good luck next week!! I can't wait to hear all about it. Mimi is a consummate performer, she'll kick ass like always!

Have a good weekend, Gurl!